January 2024 LifeNet Telepathic Workshop
Co-creating a New Cycle
- Sunday, January 28th in the morning at 09.00
- Wednesday, January 31th in the evening at 20.00
The workshop program can be found in different languages on these web pages:
www.lifenet.si or https://www.lebensnetz-geomantie.de/
- This workshop is telepathic and we orientate ourselves according to the course of the Sun. That means no matter where the participant is located, the workshop always begins at the given time according to your local time zone.
- If needed, review the Guidelines for Telepathic Workshops published on these two websites. Study the workshop plan beforehand and have it printed with you or available on your computer or phone, so that you can follow the sequences.
- Since we each have different rhythms of how we engage in our spiritual work, take as much time as you need for each sequence.
- Be grounded in your heart and body and feel the presence of our group, which includes elemental, angelic and spiritual beings who support us.
- Although we are spread widely around the world, we come together in our love for Gaia and our sense of shared responsibility for the life of Earth.
Sequence 1: To support natural intelligence (proposed by Marko Pogačnik)
Artificial intelligence is taking over positions everywhere even in warfare. It is a cold type of intelligence. We must support natural intelligence, Gaia’s gift of creativity and inspiration – heartfelt, warm intelligence, the carrier of the elemental wisdom of nature. Goats, sheep, horses and other four footed animals are its witnesses.
- Imagine standing in nature. Walk a few steps backward without turning around.
- You arrive at the bank of a lively streaming creek. Now turn around to face it. Take a few steps forward and walk into water towards the other bank.
- On the other side of the creek one of the four footed animals mentioned above is waiting for you. Be aware of its wonderful presence – visible or invisible.
- Still standing in the water, you touch the forehead of the animal with your forehead. Feel the spark of natural intelligence that flashes between you!
- Send these ending the sparks of natural intelligence across the cultures of the Earth.
Sequence 2: Diving for Gaia’s pearls of transformation (proposed by Ying Li)
True pearl diving is not taking a pearl from an oyster, but going deep into the water to participate in a sacred creation process. Water is the pathway for new beginnings. In any situation where we are faced with conflict, stress and challenges, Gaia’s waters can lead us to the pearl. Remember that without the disturbance, the pearl would not be formed. At this time of great transformation, we have within us all that is needed to meet disturbances and grow pearls: the treasured new cultures of the Earth cosmos.
1. Imagine you are standing before a wide stretch of ocean. This ocean holds all which is unknown and not yet manifest. The surface tension of the water is connected to all the present challenges upon Earth-wars, conflicts, ecological disasters, personal and collective suffering. Take a few breaths into your heart space. You are now ready to go pearl diving.
2. As you dive into the water, feel how the water is cushioning and wrapping around you like a gentle caress. There are rainbows around your body, and you breathe easily like a fish. The water is guiding you further down to the ocean bed where you meet the masters of transformation: pearl-making molluscs.
3. You see the ocean bed full of shining oysters, clams and mussels. For each challenge upon Earth, Gaia is taking the opportunity to birth a pearl of unparalleled beauty and wonder. Respectfully kneel beside the molluscs and sense how they use irritation and injury to create glorious pearls of different colours and shapes.
4. Allow your awareness to bring you to a part of Earth’s manifest body which is being disturbed – such as trees which have been cut, minerals which have been extracted, or waters which have been polluted. Feel how the agent which is causing pain or dissonance is being held in a sacred shell, as Gaia secretes her layers of love around the irritant. These mineral layers of love are the mother-of-pearl, the substance which builds the pearl.
5. Sense how each disturbance is being transformed into a jewel, triggering the rise of emergent civilizations of love and peace, attuned to all the dimensions of life. Feel how your body is a pearl birthing organ, supported by the beings of the inner realms – the elemental, fairy, spiritual, dragon and angelic worlds. Each pearl being made is a masterful creation, and when the time is right they will be released from their shells, touching all the waters of the ocean as jewels of possibility and transformation.
Sequence 3: Expanding a divine consciousness within the physical body (proposed by Tea Golob)
We are a divine spark; infinite, eternal, all-present. When attuning to our divine consciousness, we become one with all-that-is. There is only unconditioned love and endless joy permeating all of our existence. When being in a physical body, we face many different challenges forcing us to engage in feelings of fear, despair, and dissatisfaction. Thus we often forget our genuine nature and the bond we have with Gaia: to become aware and fully embody the divine consciousnesses into our physical presence. When our body glows in the a divine spark, the Gaia’s consciousness also ascend, as we are one with her. And we pave grounds for all the beings to enter the New Earth, which is already here for us.
- Take a deep breath, and sense how your body fills with air. With each inbreath, your lungs expand, and the oxygen flows through your veins, energizing your whole body. Take a few moments to deeply feel the whole of your energized body.
- Adjust your posture and stretch your spine. Sitting up straight, feel how your feet touch the ground. Place one hand into the other and feel how your palms touch each other. With your conscious breathing, be fully present within your body.
- With your eyes closed, expand your awareness beyond your physical body. You are free to go anywhere. You can rise up to the sky, fly among the clouds, and go even higher, right to the moon and to the stars. Or you can dive deep down into the depths of the oceans. Joyfully surrender to the sensation of freedom, and boundlessness. Feel how your awareness is limitless. There are no boundaries. With your thoughts alone you can be anywhere.
- Return to your body. Observe yourself sitting on the chair, or your cushion. With deep gratitude and admiration, observe the perfection of your body: breathing, digesting, pulsating, without any conscious efforts. The intelligence of Gaia, the Earth, is working in and through your body. Feel how unconditionally Gaia is giving life to your body, so you can experience such a variety of sensations.
- Again, feel your breath, your skin, your feet on the ground. With the experience of boundlessness and freedom become one with your body again. Feel how your awareness merges with the Gaia consciousness. You are one with the planet, and all the beings inhabiting physical and etheric realms. Feel how your body is a part of the larger body of the planet. Your breath resonates with the wind, your blood resonates with rivers, your bones resonate with minerals beneath the Earth surface.
- Although you are in a physical body, you are free, limitless, an infinite divine spark. Feel how your body responds to this feeling. Now, feel how the whole Earth responds to it. Joyfully anticipate all the new potentials that this awareness may bring in your life.
Sequence 4: Being small and being big: humanity grows in the Universe (proposed by Haro Wijnsouw)
The developments of the past few months enable the consciousness of Earth, through humanity, to enter into a new relationship with the Universe. After a period of reflection and integration during this winter (at least in the Northern Hemisphere), we have the opportunity to grow into the Universe, supported by the increasing light.
- See yourself as a representative of humanity.
- Look at the contrast between your left and right halves, between your top and bottom and between your front and back. Notice how these dualities can cause tension and even conflict.
- Next, imagine yourself shrinking into one concentrated and separate being in the Universe. This is your “little self.”
- Imagine that despite this isolated situation, you still radiate light. This light is answered by cosmic light. Notice how the Universe fills you lovingly, and how you are ultimately bathed in this cosmic light. You are one with the Universe. This is your “big self.”
- Through you, as a representative of humanity, Gaia enters into a renewed relationship with the Universe. Notice how you easily make connections with the Cosmos from your heart field. You are an expression of the earthly consciousness in this Universe.
- Now go back to your little self. Be aware of the dualities within yourself – and how your small and your big self complement each other. Both are necessary, and both play their role in the life processes on Earth and in the Universe.
- Please repeat some of the sequences of the workshop according to your choice in the period between one and the next workshop. You can use them as part of your daily meditation.
- Be aware that one of the purposes of participating in the telepathic workshops is to offer the opportunity to beings of other dimensions and worlds of Gaia to collaborate together with us humans on themes important to us all.
- Take some moments to feel all those wonderful beings, and to express your gratitude.
- Ask these beings and worlds to repeat (with us) these proposed exercises into the future, if they decide to do so.